Personal-Training-Basics for photography
*All prices are including VAT (19%). This product is available only in Munich, Germany.
After the payment, you will receive all the details to book your photo shooting with me. You are entitled to a full refund within 72 hours from the tour not considering eventual postponements. I will send the invoice electronically after the tour. I accept payment by VISA, Mastercard, VPAY, EC Karte, American Express, Maestro, Google pay, Apple pay and money transfer.
For any question please contact me.
The training at the moment is offered in English or Italian.
Here some basic information on the training:
- The training is valid only for one person, and it is not for a group.
- The training day is including 2 hours, and it is performed outdoor in Munich in daylight and with good weather. If the weather is not adequate, we will postpone the session
- The session is split into two parts: a first theoretical part, with the explanation of basic photography concept (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, basic composition rules, etc.) - duration circa 45 minutes. In the second part, we will do a "photographic tour in Munich" with training made to put into practice what learned and more (1 hour and 15 minutes).
- The meeting point of the training will be Munich in a designated area communicated by E-mail.
- Travel and eventual meal/drinks expenses are not covered.
- A digital manual will be sent to summing up all concept learned with also some suggestion on how to continue the learning process.
- The participant should use a camera (not necessarily a Reflex) to put directly into practice the knowledge learned, so this is an important requirement. Please let me know if you don't own a camera; I will arrange it for you (in that case a caution/deposit of 50 EUR is required)
- Please do not bring a strobe or a flash with you. We will use natural light only :)
- My availability is mainly on the weekends. Contact me if you have special requests before proceeding to the payment.